Saturday, May 10, 2014

Wildlife Safari

I love last minute road trips.  Really, I do.  After remembering that I had purchased a Groupon to Wildlife Safari last winter and that it was just about to expire, we decided Thursday morning to head out.  I'm sure I haven't been there since I was 14 or 15.  And then I was always so paranoid that one of the car doors would mysteriously fly open (in the lion's area) and one of us kids would fall out, that I never was really able to enjoy the drive through.  Gosh, and those emus are so creepy too.  Well, you know how it's important to expose your kids to your own childhood fears, right?  It was time for my kids (and Bill) to pay a visit.


 This bear's toy was a 55-gallon drum.




 The rhino. peed.  Everyone was impressed. 

 This emu looked like a dementor.

 Creepy cheetah eyes.


 Hippo butt.  



 Black bear chilling in his tub.


No comments: