Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Real Quick?

Hey, can I ask a favor of y'all really quick?  Feeling a little alarmed about some abnormalities found on Jack's recent echo cardiogram and asking for good thoughts and prayers to be sent our way.  ( I should explain that per the request of Bill's cardiologist, all the kids are undergoing some basic testing--just to be on the safe side.)  It's unnerving for us (me) to spend more time at the cardiologist's office so soon.  I really doubt that it will turn out to be anything horribly serious but the potential is jarring me a bit.  Thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying right now!

Unknown said...

Doing. Done. Will do.

Kari Chalstrom said...

Sending positive thoughts! Hang in there! xoxo

Unknown said...

Praying for Jack, you and wisdom for the doctors who will be seeing him. Love you guys.

Kimberly said...

Praying now and will continue.