Friday, September 9, 2011

End of the Summer

And I finally have time to write again. This summer has been a whirlwind of activity, between baseball that went on F-o-r-e-v-e-r, hurricanes, a visit from Grandpa and Grandma, and a broken car. Oh, and let's not forget to include the killing spree that Bill went on. Yes, life has been so full these past few months. With the days getting shorter (the days don't really get shorter, just the hours of daylight--I kind of hate it when people say that the days get shorter. A totally misused statement.) I'm ready for everything to fall into a new rhythm. One that is slower.

Camera is charged and ready to go, so I'll update with new pictures very soon. If you can believe it, I have very few pictures of our summer activities to share. Even though the camera was with us every place along the way, I seldom took any photos. That's a bad habit.

On another note, have you seen Pinterest? You have to check it out. It's an easier way to bookmark ideas and images onto a virtual pin board, rather than continually adding favorites to your favorites bar. Love, love, love it!

No comments: