Friday, September 9, 2011

Here's a Few

A hand-turned walnut bowl that I found at a garage sale for $.50. Just needed a little beeswax polish. Used to hold napkins on the kitchen table.



Vintage breadbox found at the local fleamarket. Jack has been telling me forever that we needed a breadbox. How does he even know what a breadbox is?!



Sarah, wearing a dress that my Grandma made for my Mom a LONG time ago. I wore the dress on my 5th birthday. It was seriously short on me then, and I seem to remember having a heck of a time getting it over my head. Sarah thinks it's "cute."


Today I renewed my driver's license online. As in I did not have to go to the local DMV and stand in line forever. In fact, the renewal notice said that if I wanted to get a new picture taken and renew at the DMV, there would be an extra charge of $5. Just for coming into the office. One more thing to love about the internet.


No comments: