Thursday, February 18, 2016

Oh, The Changes.


Lately, I have felt like my reality and the direction of my life are about 137 steps out of sync.  What I've been trying to keep static and unchanging probably could benefit from some updating.  What I've held onto so tightly probably needs to be let go.  Ideas from the past need a bit of an overhaul.  Priorities need to be reevaluated and shifted as necessary too.  

Change sucks.  It's painful and hard and scary.  But lately, I have heard the unmistakeable voice of the universe telling me to modify, adapt, adjust, and revise my world.  And so it goes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying positive change :-) Would love to hear from you about the big and little. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Praying positive change :-) Would love to hear from you about the big and little. Hugs.